£4.75 per class – 35 minute classes (for those in Reception at school)
£5.50 per class – 45 minute classes (Primary to Grade 2, for those in years 1-3 at school)
£6.00 per class – 1 hour classes (Grade 2 ‘exam’, Grade 3 and above, for those in years 4 and above in school)
ALL CLASSES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED TO 10 CHILDREN PER CLASS
- Following a free trial class for all new pupils, all fees are payable termly, by the 3rd week of term at the latest.
- We request half a term’s notice of leaving, or half a term’s fees in lieu
- Further exam entrance fees will apply approximately once every 2 years. Exams are not compulsory, but highly recommended. Everyone will work to achieve the standard required to enter the exams, and then move on to the next grade, whether they actually take the exam or not.
- Private tuition is available at reasonable rates as required / requested.
- There is a fee to take part in a school show, covering the cost of several extra rehearsals and the performance day. The school tries to keep costume costs to a minimum
ADULT CLASSES are limited to 8 people per class and cost £8 ‘drop-in’ or £70 for 10 consecutive weeks. Classes are 70 min in duration.